Wednesday, August 10, 2011

June 30-July 2 … preparations

On Independence Day weekend, we took off for our “pinball tour” of Western Europe.  Gabe had arrived home about 9P June 29 with his Evanston possessions in a U-Haul … which, naturally, needed to be UNLOADED right then and there.  He barreled back southward the very next day to supervise the final clean-out of the rental house and recovery of the security deposit.   Oh, and one last PARTY to attend.  Home again to pack, and off we went.

I had gotten pretty much everything done that needed to be iced at work, though I did have to dash off one short draft memo which I’d forgotten about.  The big nut was a detailed draft with visuals of a 3-part training program, and actually recording the first segment so my partner in the Training division could test out various approaches for adding it to the Official Training Repertory.

No comments:

Post a Comment